For as long as I can remember, I have had a repulsion towards eggs. I don't like boiled eggs, I don't like poached eggs, I don't like scrambled eggs, and I don't like fried eggs. I can tolerate eggs as a binding agent in cakes or muffins, but that is because you can't taste the egg. I am not allergic, I just don't like eggs. Do I need to eat them anyway?

I don't see why. I am a vegan, and I haven't had any eggs or dairy in the past seven years. I am perfectly healthy, but I do make sure that I have a varied diet full of vegetables and make sure to get sources of protein, such as beans, soy, nuts and avocados. You could also take a multivitamin supplement if you feel the need!

H**l, no! I have HATED eggs ever since I can remember, and now I'm 65 and relatively healthy. I've gone hungry rather than eat eggs.