What’s up folks?

I was wondering what do you snack if you follow Hungry Girl diet? I know, I should read the book, I can find some nice recipes in it :), but I was wondering can you share some recipes with me, or give me some advice – what do you snack, how often and what can you eat while you are following this diet program?

Please, be so kind to tell me. I eat a lot of fruit and I really hope that I can eat it when I want to follow this diet program.

What is your experience?

Tell me more. 

Hey,

Did you know that the best snack are those that you avoid, not eating? :) It would be so nice for everyone if this can work so easy :) Just imagine day without a snack. Personally, I can’t but I am trying to eat just the healthy snacks, such as fruits or some cakes with oats :)

About Hungry Girl, you can eat creamy avocado fettuccine with light cheese, cheesy tuna mushrooms, easy caprese melba snack, etc. So, snack doesn’t mean that you need to eat something sweet, something that has chocolate in it. Try this snack, avocado with cheese.

You will just enjoy it!  

Yes you are totally right. You don't need to eat some chocolate or something sweet if you want to snack. Did you know that most usually snack in this diet program is - tuna? You can ask everyone who has followed this diet, it is not funny at all, it is real. They snack tuna with some vegetables or salad, because tuna has a lot of proteins and it will give you energy for the rest of the day. 

Basically, I don't believe that you are going to find anything sweet in Hungry Girl diet, maybe you will, but a little. 

Have a nice day!

Hey there,

yes, I have heard that. I read this book and now, when I look back, I couldn't find almost nothing sweet in it :) Soups and hard boiled eggs are snacks as well, so if you follow this diet, you need to be prepared to give up on a lot of snacks that you used to eat before. 

I usually, when I want to eat chocolate, I buy whey protein and put it in my oats meal. That is totally OK and it is something sweet.

Try it! I really believe that you gonna like it as well.  Good luck! 

Good day folks,

so I was reading all of your posts and now I know that this diet is not for me :) I mean, I can give up on candies, chocolate bars, etc, but I don't think that I can give up from it totally. I know a lot of healthy snack with chocolate that I can eat if I follow some other diet.

This Hungry girl diet is not for me. I will read this book, because I have heard that is nice, but I don't think that I will be able to snack hard boiled eggs, turkey breast or even just salad.

Thank you anyway! 

Hey there,

Well, as I was thinking – this diet is not for you. Don’t get me wrong, but you need to know one thing – if you continue thinking like this, you will never be ready for any diet at this world. If you want to lose your pounds, you need to stop thinking about sweet things, snacks, etc. That is the only way. Stop thinking about chocolate, candies…You will not lose any pounds if you are thinking about this.

Think about this, because we all want to help you. You need to be strong and stop thinking about candies.

Good luck! 

I totally agree with you! You just can't ask about some diet program, and when you find out that you can't eat something sweet, some chocolate snacks, you just give up on it. I mean, you didn't even give up, you didn't try it as well. That is quite imposible. And you give up on this diet without knowing is there any chocolate things. We were talking about snacks, and we told you what are those snacks that you can eat, but you just gave up.

I am not criticise  you, I am just saying my opinion :) And, you know I am right.

Bye!