do you like to go alone or with someone? I'm such a loner loser, I like to go by myself. Dodging traffic keeps my mind occupied.

I've never done a long run with someone.

So, I will go with alone, that's all I know.

Alone. If there are people running around me, it only means one thing: I am in a race.

Love the long run alone and with others, I think it is important to run a few by yourself in order to push and control the pace yourself, thinks it makes you stonger mentally to know you can push yourself for 3 hours.

while those weekly long runs with others are fun, social, and go by much faster with others. Nothing beats those runs when you realize you have been out there 2 hours already and you are still just chatting away with the people you are running with.

I don't know what it's like to go on a long run with someone. Everyone I know are lazy asses.

used to be with Greg :(
and then my brother -he is in flarunner land

so it is now on my own. I like the company on the long runs though.

:1: to all of the above!!! I love the company but occasionally like the solitude as well. I think I like that most about running, that you have either option.

when I was training for marathons, I liked having company on those 20 mile runs but for a 10 mile run sometimes it's nice to be alone.

I always enjoyed running with a partner on my long runs, makes the time go a lot quicker, and makes them less boring.

I go alone. Long runs are a time for me to relax, enjoy the scenery and reflect on my thoughts and focus on the run without any distractions from anybody.

Do all my runs alone.

When I first started running marathons I ran with a girl from work all the time and that was pleasant. We both enjoyed talking while running. However, the last time I ran with someone on a regular basis, was when my ex-gf and I were training for a marathon. I got so sick of her constant gripping during long runs that I vowed to never run with anyone again.

I like running alone. It is my time to reflect and meditate. I have plenty of time to gab with people during the day. Running is my time. My only exception would be if Buffy would run with me or my kids were old enough.

I've recently found a running partner and we've been heading out once a week for about an hour. I find it incredibly refreshing to just chat away with someone while I'm doing something I love. I think it's a nice mix for me right now cuz I still value the heck out of my 'lonely' runs.

:1: some alone is necessary but its amazing how fast the miles go when you have someone to talk to. its also funny some of the topics you cover when you have a pretty long run