I have a meet saturday what should i do the day before and what should i do on the day of my race. I'm running a 500 and a 4X4.

The day before? Practically nothing. Maybe an easy jog for a mile or two.

The day of? Warmup all depends on what kind of mileage you are generally running.

Maybe a mile or so they day before, and some good stretching

Day off, very light warmup, and stretch out real well

You could also try race walking before your run the next day. It will keep up your endurance and your heat rate with less risk of injury before your meet. Maybe you'll keep on race walking

Ramsey

I've always done long runs the day before a race. A moderately hard long run will work wonders if you're running a shorter distance race. About 90% of my PR's, I've run long the day before the race. You have to find the right pace, not too fast or slow during the long run. You may not want to try this if you're running more than a 10K. I've never tried this running less than a 5K, so I'm not sure how it would work. The fun part about running, is experimenting.