I started to feel pain in my Knee lately. It turned out to be a problem with the Ligaments. The doctor prescribed a complex treatment. The treatment was successful and I am feeling better. I can walk normally. I only have problems with squats so I am trying to avoid them. If I can’t run or squat I can swim. Right? What do you think about Knee Ligaments and swimming?

As with many other injuries, I see no problem in swimming. Check with your doctor first, but I am confident that he will recommend it too. When you start swimming go slowly and see if there is any adverse reaction in your knee. In such case try to change the stroke. The front crawl, breast stroke, backstroke, butterfly, freestyle…you can choose the one(s) which causes no pain. Try eating healthy food, especially polyunsaturated fatty acids as they have enormous healing properties for joints and ligaments along with many other benefits.