Alright. I'm pretty sure I have some sort of anxiety disorder but I don't know what it is. I've checked out separation anxiety and a few others, but they don't quite seem to fit. Here are my problems.
1. I don't like to be touched. Hugs, handshakes, whatever. I can put up with them but if I had my way I'd never have physical contact again.
2. I like being home alone and therefore self-sufficient, but in other ways I don't like being left alone. If I'm on the phone and the person has to go suddenly, I get all depressed afterward and generally try to call someone else right away. If the next person isn't there or can't talk, I fall into a bout of depression and can't think straight for a while.
3. I have a fear of my friends moving away and being left alone. Three of my best friends have moved in the past, but that shouldn't really matter, right? Because I've still got plenty of friends.
4. Sometimes for anywhere from a few hours to a few days, I'll have a bout of extreme depression. I can't think, I can't eat, and I don't want to talk to anybody.
5. I have some serious trust issues. I don't like telling people things about myself, I'll flinch sometimes randomly, thinking that the friend I'm hanging with is going to hit me...
6. I'm rather a manipulator. I'll act one way around some of my friends and another way around others. I went to a writing workshop recently and everyone who was there still thinks I'm from England. I put on an accent and everything. I thought that was the funniest thing ever. I love making up different personas... online, in real life, everywhere.
That's about it. Just reply on this thread
Thanks!

i'm not exactly sure what it is you may or may not have but whatever it is, don't worry, you're not alone. i think i may have the same thing. i'm 14 yrs old going on 15 and i still:
1-hate going to camp. i cry and really hate leaving my mom and dad
2-get all sad when my grandparents or other old(er) people do something nice for me. it makes me feel bad and all
3-i don't like to talk a lot
4-i do feel like something is wrong w/ me if someone wants to end a phone conversation for dinner or something

so basically, i don't know if that's bad or not, but just so you know, there are others like you. i feel so much better reading that im' not alone :] i hope that makes you feel better.