hey ... i'm emily ! i want to share my problem and i wish someone could help me ! i go to a therapy once in a week , but nothing has changed in me ! i find it hard to open a conversation with somebody i don't know well , and i don't have friends may be 1 friend only ! i think in another way of what others think ! i'm 16 and i have imaginary friends until now !!! they stay with me and help me living my usual life ! i'm known for being cold , aloof and unemotional ! and people think that i'm mean ... well actually i am mean to people who i don't know ... ! like in class i always sleep and day dream but when i do my exams , the teachers become surprised when they see that i got A+
!! i'm a smart person , i do study at home but not too much ! i can know how a person thinks if i stayed with him for only one week ... people call me mind reader ; as i always know what goes in their brains ! I'm so calm like you will hard ever see me talking loudly or even laughing !! i can't deal with people , i can't even go to the market and stand on the cash because i find it hard to talk to the man working there !! can you tell me what type of personality disorder i have ?

I'll take a shot at antisocial, but I'm also detecting signs of possible schizophrenia here too.