1.  hi I'm Matt I'm 25 yrs old. I'm finding out I have a problem smoking weed. Evertime I take a few hits and start to get high aroud other people who are smoking it. I start to get this anxiety and shack uncontrollable around others. I feel like people are looking at me differently or they talk among them selfs an I'm next to them feeling awkward. I can't even talk or finish a thought and if I do, I'm not making much sense.  I notice I don't want to move and I just become frozen in fear or again keep shacking. I end up just wanting to fall alseep. I just don't know how to relax when I'm smoking the weed. It could be that I have problems with myself.... could anybody help me understand why that is or what it could be ??! it really sucks to feel that way     

Try stopping the smoking habit..maybe tht'll help

Hi Matt!  I'm Miche3437

Listen, I used to smoke weed too.  I thought it would make me feel better, but all it did was leave me in a stouper.  I could barely talk to anybody and I was just in my own little world.  My advice is to leave the weed ALONE.  Really sit back and ask yourself why do I want to do something that makes me feel so horrible? Plus you don't know what they really mix in that bag of weed unless your there to see with your own eyes.  Be careful Matt. I wouldn't want you to end up in the hospital over bad drugs. Take care and God Bless You

Pot can cause anxiety and there's some evidence that it can hasten schizophrenia in those predisposed to it. Different strains, indica or sativa have different effects. Indica =couch lock, sativa is very up and, to me, wonderful.
Ask yourself, how did I feel before smoking--how do I feel now. Pot can be a godsend to people but it triggers anxiety in others. Either take one hit or leave it alone. Good luck.