Last night I tried (notice I said TRIED) sex for the first time. My partner did use a condom, but at times he would take it off and put on another one. I wouldn't call what we did having sex because he couldn't get it in. He was entirely too big. I don't think he "popped my cherry" either. He couldn't have because he didn't get in deep enough. I also don't even think he came. Today I woke up with a hangover because I did drink more than I could handle last night. The actual hangover lasted a good while but I felt sick to my stomach and that went through the whole day. Its better now, but now I feel weird in my lower abs, below the stomach. Its not my ovaries, I know what that feels like. But I'm just paranoid. I actually have been feeling sick in the stomach for a while whenever I go to my friends house who smokes all the time. And I havent had much of an appetite for the past month. And when I drank last night as the liquor hit my stomach, I felt really sick and on the verge of throwing up. & my bladder and (I think) my kidney have been feeling sore for the past few days. My period went off about 12 days ago. I'm pretty sure I have a low chance of actually being pregnant, but like I said, I'm just paranoid. Even if I'm not at risk of pregnancy, I would still like to know what could possibly be going on with my stomach, bladder, and kidney. 

Another thing, I know light bleeding is expected after first time sex but I also have some type of fluids coming out. Its not white like regular discharges, its actually not a color. Its just that every time I use the bathroom, my underwear are damp. Is this also normal/expected?

okay for starters, if you dont mind me asking, how old are you?
and i think its fare to ask if you masturbate regularly, if not, i would suggest you start as its benefical for your situation
first times are easier if you are a little 'loose' already from self pleasure 
and trust me, after you first time and even first couple of times you can be paranoid, but no point in worrying until you get more suspicions, for instance in your late next month.
as for the pains, im really unsure, i would suggest if it keep up, see a doctor as it could be something totally unsuspecting.
aaand the fluids, i think that is normal if its light, i believe that might happen for a while, its a hormonal sign, although it is usually a female sign on arousal as i know i still get it every now an then after seeing my partner
hope this helped, good luck! 

Im 17 but I have no interest in masturbating at all.

Today I woke up feeling fine but once I started thinking about it, I felt a little sick in the stomach again. The more I thought about it, the more sick I felt and I was actually beginning to feel like I might throw up. But I went out driving and tried to get my mind off of it. As soon as I did, I stopped feeling anything and I started to feel fine. But when I got home and sat down for a minute, the feeling came again.