Okay so, I'm 18 and a virgin, and when I masturbate I squirt, and theres a lot of it; however it has an odour to it, like pee, and I'm scared I'm peeing everywhere. But at the same time, can I be peeing EVERY time? Help?

when a girl squirts it does feel like she's peeing. It's normal.

moriarty wrote:

But it kinda smells like it too :/

Tisca wrote:

moriarty wrote:

But it kinda smells like it too :/

Is it a really strong oder of pee, or a lightish one? maybe next time try and somehow see what colour it is? I dunno how. Try collect it in a cup? (I know that sounds gross, but I guess that way you can see the colour and if it is pee or not)

moriarty wrote:

Tisca wrote:

moriarty wrote:

But it kinda smells like it too :/

Its pretty strong yeah, and has a yellowish colour to it - but i read somewhere that some women pee when they orgasm? But is there any way to stop this?

Tisca wrote:

moriarty wrote:

Tisca wrote:

moriarty wrote:

But it kinda smells like it too :/

I am pretty sure that's pee.

Quote:

Tisca wrote:

moriarty wrote:

Tisca wrote:

moriarty wrote:

But it kinda smells like it too :/

I am pretty sure that's pee.

I guess it's so difficult to stop, I suggest you ever you masturbate get a dry towell near specially if you masturbates on your bed.

Quote:

Quote:

Tisca wrote:

moriarty wrote:

Tisca wrote:

moriarty wrote:

But it kinda smells like it too :/

I am pretty sure that's pee.

Dosn't this mean I'll be peeing on the guy if i ever orgasm in forplay/sex? D:

I don't know if there is sorry. If it bothers you this much you should see a gynocologist. Sorry I can't be much help.

Tisca wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Tisca wrote:

moriarty wrote:

Tisca wrote:

moriarty wrote:

But it kinda smells like it too :/

I am pretty sure that's pee.

Yes, I guess you'll can be peeing on your guy, other guest said you must have a dry towell when you masturbait or when you have sex. I am agree with that.

when you squirt your are peeing, nothing else, your muscles contract unvoluntarily as you have an orgasm and you empty your blader.