I like to masturbate but not in the technical sense of the word. Mine is all about dirty mind games,reminiscing about a good sex I had or imagining my man working on me how I want him to etc.( I don't really have to touch myself , fingering and all that other stuff, if U get what I mean.) The effect is so mind blowing is incredible!!I am usually able to even get an orgasm!! but here is the problem, most of the time, when I get soo aroused, I have this sudden urge to pee.I usually withhold the urge a bit longer, and the effect drives me even crazier, (in a sexual way) when I can no longer endure it, I have to make a quick dash to the bathroom if I can get to it in time, and even the gushing out of the pee is sweet and pleasurable in a relieving way.( almost like how guys feel when and after ejaculating)

Am not sure if I am squirting or I am peeing , thats the issue.I have had orgasms before(usually on my own)and when it happens, this peeing nonsense doesn't surface. I have  also squirted naturally before so I kind of know the difference. Some fluid like water just gushed out of me 4m nowhere (it wasn't pee) I was in a state of shock myself at the time cuz i was still quiet inexperience. I was dating a total jackass,  back then whom (when i think i about it today) did not know anything about female ejaculation. He made me feel so terrible and embarrassed about it, and got me thinking I had a sexual problem. it was after breaking up with him and more years of  sexual experience that made me draw the conclusion that I actually squirted!! there have also been a few experiences with my  recent ex where after  the sex, we realised about half the bed was  wet, I mean really wet, like someone literally poured water on the spot, (it didn't smell of pee either) but the interesting thing is  we both neva notice it until the whole deal is over, and he used  to say I probably squirted, so i kinda know about the squirting thing.:-D 

My new man works on me really good, its just that every time he starts reaching  that particularly moment when I think yeah, I'm about to come, I get the  sudden urge to go and pee and I need to stop him before I spray us both with my fluid. when I go to the loo, I actually pee!!!....whats the connection?? I have tried peeing before the sex, but this always happens.  I tot it was  said that, the urinary tract or something is blocked during sex.

Am I peeing, or squirting or having an orgasm? I have had a few orgasms usually on my own where, this peeing nonsense did not surface. My whole body was just consumed with this feeling I can barely describe, I just remember that I usually feel weak and worn out when its passes. Sometimes I need to sleep or rest a good 10 mins or more  before I can start getting naughty again.XD So I know what it feels like to have an orgasm as well.

This peeing feeling is equally sweet but its confusing and frustrating because when I stop  to go and pee, I kinda kill the mood, and we have to start building the mood all over again.... and when I decide to hold on a bit, its feels nicer but am too conscious of it and i fear I might pee. Am I normal or I have a urinary tract infection or what? what can i do to stop these peeing urges? Please help!!!

It sounds to me like you're squirting! But to be really sure it's squirt and not pee, go to the bathroom and pee as much as you can before you have sex or masturbate because then you will know for 100% sure that it's squirt and not pee :)

Ok. thanks !!!!!!!! I am seriously hoping its squirt and not pee!

You're welcome! Also check out this, I posted onto here a few days ago. It's tips and tricks about female squirting :)
https://www.steadyhealth.com/FEMALE_SQUIRTING_TIPS__t307017.html

Pee in a cup and then after an orgasm and you have that urge to pee again, let it in the cup and smell or look at the difference in a clear.disposable cup? (:

That is a tough one! Honestly, my advice is to catch some of it on your fingers and smell it. I know it sounds gross, but it's the way you can identify it. If it smells unmistakably like urine, it most likely is. If it is kinda odorless, it is probably squirt. Some squirt can have a bit of urine in it, but only a faint amount I hear.

I am a squirter and from my own personal experience when you get that tingling feeling that you feel that you have to pee dont stop! Thats when the fluid is building up and your close to the climax that you will quirt kinda giving you this feeling of ecstasy. And it is said the squirting can be very exhausting at times thats why you feel tired after the big moment. So next time dont jump up and run to the bathroom just continue everything else your doing. And you said that you and a guy didnt notice the ahewta were wet till afterward sometimes you squirt a fountain an some times it just kinda poura out like a waterfall

im still confused, im 13 and i am always trying to orgasm and squirt and when i get tht pee feeling, i dont stop but the tht peeing feeling goes away and i start jerking and twitching instead, wht am i going wrong?

Absolutely nothing! Keep it up!

don't think about peeing i had the same feeling in my first time like lucyloucyrus told just pee and start

i never ever like or enjoy to do the shaving of my Girl Friend.
never ever
its disgusting for me but i enjoy licking her p***y and all around her p***y

Im 13 i have fingered myself or about 4 months i love it but it does not last long enough i watch porn its really good x

Hey try this Lay in the bathtub like you about to take a bath Get naked Massage the clit and get turned on Keep massaging the clit but at the same time stick the end of a hairbrush in you vagina and f**k yourself Keep going and you will feel like peeing but don't stop Then start to go faster and faster but don't stop at all Then eventually you will orgasm and maybe squirt After that your clit will go super sensitive for a me 5 min

Girl or boy?

This actually worked today was the first day I ever cummed