What’s in your bottle? As hydrating is very important it’s interesting to hear what you drink while you’re cycling. I must admit that I don’t like water at all and I really have the problem when I have to drink it. I know that it’s not healthy to avoid water and drink only sports drinks. What do those among you who don’t like water do about that?

My situation is similar! I also don’t like water at all. And that was a big problem since I only drank juices and once I realized that I hadn’t been drinking water for over two weeks. That shocked me and I consciously started to drink at first a liter of water during the day. It was not easy, but I got used to it and after several months I completely switched to water. Now I can drink juices and sodas, but water is what I drink mainly. That’s what’s in my bottle. And another one is filled with energy drink for replenishing. That’s the best and healthiest combination. I’d suggest you to force yourself to drink water and to avoid sodas and juices as much as possible.

I do not like water at all and find it easier to drink a gatorade or pop when thirsty. I just had a baby 5 months ago and REALLY need to get back into training and losing the rest of the baby weight. To make myself drink water, I put a crystal light packet in my water bottle. It's only 5 calories and no sugar.....and tastes great!