Good day,

I am going to some summer camp and I am trying to find the best way to lose 17 kilograms that I have gained while I was at winter break with my family at Aspen. We were like 20 days there, and we were eating all the time. When I was back, I was so funny for everyone as well. Now, I am trying to lose my weight and my sister told me that I should try one one one diet program. It sounds funny to me :) The name :)

Do you know what is basic principle of one one one diet program?

Thank you! 

Hello there,

So this is one healthy, balanced diet program, and as you already know, this is diet program is confusing for a lot of them. But, this is healthy, balanced food, I repeat. This diet should aim to include a very, very wide range of different groceries. Now, I am not sure are there some really main principles, but I believe that you should know that the main principle is to follow it until the end. Look, it is really confusing, because you can’t find a lot of things on the internet, but you definitely should buy this book. I don’t know anyone who had success in this diet program without this book!

Good luck! 

Good day all,

So like every other diet program you need to learn some main tips, and I believe that some tips you can only find in the book. I know that I am getting boring with literature, but I don’t know anyone who was able to learn some tips and principles about this diet program without a book. The one one one diet is not that complicated, but it can be if you are not prepared for it.

So, if you ask me, the main principle is to buy the book and learn what and when you should eat something.

Good luck! 

Hello there everyone,

Baby 123456, I have to say that I agree with you. It is perfect balanced diet program, and I don’ see any reason why you should not buy the book. Come on girls, you can find them on the internet, you can buy them, those books are not expensive.

I didn’t follow this diet program, because I don’t think that this one is for me, but if you want to do that, and if you want to learn some main principles, fell free to buy it.

The main thing is that you need to learn what foods should you eat, what to avoid. It is easy if you want that.

Bye!