Good day all,

My sister Maggy wants to follow Core balance diet program. She wants to know a few things about it, but the most important thing that she wants to know is what is basic principle of this diet program?

She wants to know how this one can help her lose her weight, on which principle it works. Maybe it is a little bit confusing question, but those who were following this diet program should know more about it

So, please, if you have any experience with it, tell me do you know anything about principles.

Tnx a lot! 

Good day all,

I am not sure what do you think when you say principle, but I think that this is it. Basically, the basic principle of core balance diet program is to learn how to eat healthy foods, and that is quite simple. Foods are categorized into five main groups – vegetables, fruits, grains, dairy and meats :) So, combining all those groceries make one simple principle of this, so far, very successful diet program.

I believe that this is it, if I am wrong, please, correct me :)

I am really trying to help as much as I can :)

Have a nice day! 

Hey there,

I am not sure, I don’t know is this the right information, but anyway, this advice is helpful to make me going in the right direction :) I don’t know, I really do know some main things about this diet program, so I can tell her, but I am not sure as well are we talking about good principle :) At least, I hope so, because this seems like it is correct and good information. If it’s not correct, I am sure that this one will help us anyway :)

Anyone else here with some experience?Please, feel free to tell us.

Thank you!