Hello Im Ashley and i'm 13 I weigh  147 pounds and i'm trying to lose wight. my goal is to get to 130 before August what are some way I can lose wieght. My mom work 8-10 hours a day so I have to do this my self. Ps. Im on summer break .

Start to have light diet.Include fiber food in your diet like oatmeal..Start walking at the morning and evening time.Drink plenty of water.Take lime with honey in hot water at morning time..You will definitely see the result..

Try to prevent oily stuff and sweet drinks .

Try to eat healthy.

I suggest join some dance classes or swimming or something you would enjoy doing loosing weight at the same time.
Nyc pest control bed bugs

Hi Ashly :) I have some tips for u how to loose some weight. Firstly eat healthy, vegetables and fruits should be first I. The list what you should eat more. Better to eat a little portions of food, but more often. Eating 6 times a day is normal. Don't eat snacks, like chocolate and chips, I know it's hard, but if you want to loose weight you have to eat less of this products. Also try not to eat after 6 pm , of you get hungry just drink water or eat an apple for exsample.
Secondly, do lots of exercises. O course going to the gym at 13 years old not good, but there are heaps of exercises you can do at home, which can help you to loose some weight. Look for some exercises on YouTube or search on google and do it everyday. Running is good if you live near a park or a good area for running. Just turn on your music and enjoy the run on the sunny day.
Also I want to add, that loosing weight takes lots of time, but I'd you want to loose weight and stay healthy, you should try really hard. Don't do diets, I really hate them and think they are no help at all for loosing weight. Just start having a healthy life and look after yourself and what you eat.

Hope this help :) wish you luck!