I am a 53yrs aged man.Met with an accident in1981 resulting left eye going totally blind, partial vision in the right eye after dramatic Catract Surgery. Due to Scar in the central portion,vision was not very clear. Later on, say after 10 years even that got affected due to Glaucoma. As eyedrops and Dimox tablets could not control the high pressure which was raising up to 30 and finally, 2 years back i underwent a tube insertion surgery gaining control over the pressure reading 16 with Iotim and Brimsun P eyedrops.
Now the problem is vision will be good on alternative days say approx 30 hours and cloudy and too cloudy for remaining 30 hours
Can this be rectified?

It is hard to say without knowing your entire situation but having glaucoma you definitely can have effective treatment for it. Can you tell me how you're doing? And who have you talked to about this?