I'm 26 year old male and I have some delicate problems that I have never experienced before.
I noticed that there is something wrong with my testicles. First I felt some kind of heaviness in the testicles.
I didn’t pay too much attention on it because I thought it is caused by some tight underwear and I forgot about on in it.
But, few days ago I have noticed some visible and palpable enlarged vein or something similar.
So, I started to suffer from constant discomfort or pain in the genital region. What could cause this? Could it be some kind of tumor located in my testicles? I'm afraid to visit a doctor because I don’t know what he will tell me. Any advices?

Hmm, I don’t think you are dealing with any kind of tumor because tumors are rarely located in superficial parts of testicles.
You said that it is a visible enlarged vain and so it is! You are probably suffering from some kind of varicocele.
Varicocele is a mass of enlarged veins that develops in the spermatic cord, which leads from the testicles up through a passageway in the lower abdominal wall.
You see, all veins have valves that are stopping blood to come back.
If the valves that regulate blood flow from these veins become defective, blood does not circulate out of the testicles efficiently, which causes swelling in the veins above and behind the testicles.
I don’t know are you aware that this can easily cause infertility because the increased temperature of the blood raises the temperature of the testicles.
So, you don’t have a minute longer to wait. Go to your doctor to get appropriate therapy!