Is a varicocele present at all times? I don't mean, that at sometime, it's not present, but if I were to inspect my testicle at different times of the day....for example, with an erection, and without an eretion, or post-ejaculation...with a varicocele, will my testicle look normal sometimes, and others, swollen veins?

My testicle has VERY swollen veins/cords inside, and is very tender to the touch, but these veins are only visible, when the scrotum is hanging loosely. At times when the scrotum is "drawn up" so to speak, and is tight, perhaps its cold out, or i've just gotten a very stiff erection, the testicles feel fine, with much less tenderness, and no visible/feelable swelling. However at THAT time...there is a collection of fluid buildup.

Any ideas?

c'mon guys. Im looking for some answers here.

you are perfectly alright based upon what u have said.. you dint mention if u have got a varicocele or treat for that before... however as for as now u are ok because the scrotum hangs and lifts higher naturally relating to tha temperature n atmosphere.. God bless

A varicocele is a distended vein that fills with blood when the man is standing.
When this happens, it bulges slightly, sometime visibly, but usually produces no pain.

The veins themselves do not have pain sensors.

However, there can be pain associated with a varicocele.

If you lay down, the blood can return to the body, and does not pool. This might give you the impression that the varicocele is gone, but is simply not inflated.

The description you give that the TESTICLE ihas VERY swollen veins/cords INSIDE, and is tender to the touch makes me think you should see a doctor. This doesn't sound like something you should pass on.

Good luck.
Let us know what turns up.

wts happening now bro>?