Hello. My best friend is a fatty. I once called her obese and I was punched in the face for it. She really hates it, and ever since I’ve met her, she is giving her best to lose some pounds. I want to support her, so I try not to eat junk food in front of her since I know she really loves it. She is a really beautiful woman and I want her to see that. And if she needs to get slim for seeing that, then I must help her get slim.

I was planning to buy her a Power shaper. Does anyone have any experience with it? Can you really lose weight with those?

Oh my God, you are so nice, I wish I had a friend like that.

Don’t buy her that. Those things never work. My sister had one right after she started living with her husband. I think she might as well got it as a present from someone after the labor.  She says she used it quite often, almost every day, and the results were minimal. She says that even those few pounds she have lost were due to her diet, not to power shaper.  

If she likes pilates you could get her some pilates dvd set or something like that.

Regina_Phalange maybe your sister wasn’t persistent enough. And after the labor the hormones are still a bit crazy, they need time to get in balance, so that can also be the reason for the lack of weight loss. I had a difficult time losing weight after my labor too.

I am saying this because I have a very positive experience with power shaper. I used it every day for a while and I achieved some great results. It helped me lose weight and also in a way improved my muscles. I really love this machine, I still keep it in my room, just in case.

Hello everybody

@Sam I_am -  Best friend? Really? -.-

Like a friend would ever care that much.

Buy her the power shaper. It is great. I got it from my girlfriend, actually ex girlfriend since yesterday. She got a discount for it and bought it for me in January. In March, I already started noticing some differences while looking at the mirror. And I wasn’t even using it regularly. I was usually using it twice a week. Rarely more. Only when I have the weekend off and happened maybe once.

I am really satisfied with its effectiveness, as you can see.