Hi everyone. My brother just bought Voit Gravity rider from some guy on the internet. We are waiting it to be shipped to us. We expect it to arrive by the end of the next week, of course if it doesn’t encounter any difficulties regarding transport. I am looking forward to exercising with it, I think it may help me to get in shape after I lose my extra pounds. Do you happen to know which muscle groups can this exercising machine affect? I am asking this because of my brother, he is a weird guy, he is obsessed with his muscles.

Your brother is as weird as 90 percent of guys that live on the planet Earth. Lately, they have all been obsessed with their muscles. They take proteins, steroids. Health is not that important in their story. What it’s important is that they achieve to have this gorilla shaped body. And they all think after they get it, they will attract tons of women who have always dreamed of dating a gorilla. And they expect women will stare at their body and admire it. The truth is, the only admirers they are going to get are other gorilla wannabe guys. I just made a little digression, hope you won’t mind.

Oh, Mellisa8 … aren’t you a little harsh?:) Not all of us are gorilla wannabes.

Ok, I am, but that doesn’t change my point.:p

And it has nothing to do with women admiring me, it has to do with me feeling strong and confident, and more important satisfied with my body. I am aware that some body shapes that any man would find ideal, women are not attracted to.

TinkerBell23, I had Voit Gravity rider. Tell your brother it will improve his arms & legs muscle endurance. It really can provide a good aerobic workout. It benefits your thighs, butt, and upper back muscles.

Mellisa8 I couldn’t agree more. He already had this perfect shaped body a year ago, but he wasn’t satisfied. It’s like it is addictive and they never know when to stop. And they end up looking ridiculous. My brother cannot lift his arms so he can adjust his shirt collar because his muscles are too big. I wouldn’t trade my extra pounds for that. :) Hopefully he will get a job soon and he will forget about the whole gym thing. Aidan1, thank you, I will let him know. Your information was pretty useful for me too. A little workout for buns and thighs wouldn’t hurt me.