Hello. My uncle recently bought me a power shaper. I don’t really like it as I thought I would, but he paid a lot of money for it, so I guess I will have to learn how to love it. And I really hope it will have some results. Anyway, since I was very decided to start losing weight I got informed about all sorts of diet programs, and I found one that could be the right thing for me. But then my uncle appeared with this power shaper and now, I don’t know do I still need to follow a diet program since I will be using this.

That is exactly the question I was going to ask here few minutes ago. What a coincidence.

I bought Power shaper 2 months ago because I really need to lose my extra pounds. Because of them I have some serious health problems like high blood pressure and constant tiredness. I can’t think of one day in the last 12 months when I had the energy trough the whole day.

Anyway, I bought the power shaper for that purpose but I didn’t have the time to use it because I was attending some conferences regarding my job.

I started with some diet meanwhile so now I don’t know what to do. Should I stop with the diet or I need to follow it and use a power shaper simultaneously?

Hi there. Can I just ask, why don’t I have an uncle like that? Can I borrow yours?
And let me see did I get this straight, you don’t really like it?? Are you crazy?
You have the most expensive & effective weight loss tool. Actually, it is better for defining muscles that for losing weight, but it will help you burn you fat anyway.
I always wanted to have one, but I could never afford it.
As for your question, maybe it is not such a good idea to do both at the same time. Beware that both the diet and the exercising is a stress for the body at a beginning so maybe you should just exercise or just follow a diet at first until your organism get used to stress. And then after a few days, you can start combing them.