Hello everyone. April is the time of the year when I figure out summer is coming. That is when I desperately seek for a way to lose all of my body fat. This year, I don’t have a big problem. I am not so far away of saying that I am in a shape. The only thing that bothers me is my belly fat. I just can’t get rid of it, no matter how hard I try. I’ve heard that Power shaper is perfect for the abs, is that true? If it is, I would probably buy it, tomorrow. Do you really think it can help me to turn my belly fat into perfect abs?

Sure you can. I don’t have any personal experience with it, but I believe it can. I’ve seen some commercials. They say it will turn your belly fat into rock hard abs in just 5 minutes a day.

I think you will also be able to lose some weight with it. They say you can lose five inches in seven days and then  six more inches in the next seven days with it.

There is this vibration that promotes blood circulation and keeps you energized.

And it has a compact design so it is pretty easy to move. You can use it anywhere.

I have personal experience, and I believe this thing is useless . Ok, maybe not useless but I definitely don’t like it. First of all, they say that just standing on it for 30 minutes a day will make you lose belly fat. That’s not true. Tried it.

And one more thing, be careful with that machine, ask for a guarantee from the seller. Mine got broken after a month, it just stopped working.

And I really didn’t like the feeling while I was on it. It is like you are travelling with a very bad car plus the road is terrible.