Hi. My girlfriend got this job abroad and she left the country for half a year. I really thought we were gonna break up when I heard she got the job. But two days before her plane she called me and she said she is having second thoughts about leaving. I asked why and she said that she is having a hard time leaving me. She is a great girl, maybe the best I’ve ever met, and I told her not to worry. I will wait for her.

Now, since she is extremely beautiful, and I have no idea how did she end up with a guy like me, I am planning a surprise for her.

I will lose 80 pounds before she gets back. I can do that. I already started a diet, I am exercising, and I can already see my body changing. I also bought Power shaper. Does any of you know how many times per day will I need to exercise with it to achieve weight loss?

That is so beautiful. I always wanted to do that . It reminds me of that woman who lost many pounds while her husband was in Afghanistan, and when he came back he couldn’t recognize her. That’s gonna happen with you guys.^_^

As for the power shaper, there really are no rules. They say ten minutes per day can make a change. And then, you will also hear 30 minutes per day can help you lose weight. But it is all up to you. And here’s an advice, focus on your diet and exercising, do not rely much on power shaper.

I used Power shaper for a while. I was planning to audition for some cast in a tv show and they told me that I should lose about 15 pounds if I want to be on tv.

Then I started working out and running, but I was too lazy for that. I heard about Power shaper and I bought it. They told me I should be able to lose weight if I use it for 5 minutes each day. And I did that for about a month. But I didn’t achieve any results.:/  Maybe you should try at least 15 minutes a day (once daily).

They told you 5 minutes daily will make you lose pounds? Well, that’s strange. I think five minutes is nothing.
When I was using power shaper, I combined it with a diet and everyday workouts. I used it for at least 30 minutes each day (that is how it was recommended to me). Sometimes I would split those 30 minutes into two series of 15 minutes. And sometimes, when I had time, I was doing 3 series of 15 minutes per day.
I must say though, even with a 30 minute workout, my results were barely noticeable. I’ve only lost a few pounds.