Hello all I bought a Power shaper a couple of months after my labor. I really need to lose some weight since my current job requires a nice figure. I haven’t had the chance to use it yet, but I will as soon as I find some free time. That is quite a challenge when you have baby twins. Time is very precious to me. I really rely on power shaper to help me lose my weight. Is it true that it is enough to use it for only 5 minutes a day and you will lose weight? Or is this just a marketing hoax?

Sorry I will have to disappoint you, but yes, it is just a marketing hoax.

I can feel your pain since I have a baby boy, and he is extremely active. I have to be with him 24 hours a day. Sometimes I forget to eat, let alone to do exercises or practice.

I have power shaper too. Last time I used it, was three years ago, before my boy was even born. I was using it for two months, 5 minutes a day. It didn’t have any results. A friend of mine told me 30 minutes series can make some difference, but anything less than that would barely be noticeable.

I don’t agree with you. I don’t think it is just a marketing hoax. I really think you can lose some pounds with only five minutes daily. Of course, it all depend on how long you practice. I ‘ ve been practicing with it for three months, five minutes every day ( and sometimes I would even skip a day). I achieved losing a couple of pounds without any diet or other types of exercising. Of course if you use it for longer than five minutes daily, the results will be better.

Even with a little baby, you can always find 5-15 minutes daily.

typical of some people to discourage others. what are you talking about i used it for 1 week and lost so much weight. stop misleading people. maybe your diet is unhealthy that's why you got no results.