Hello. I finally decided to do something concrete about my weight. I need to lose 40 pounds. I have no time limit, since I won’t be able to lose this weight till summer. My initial plan was to lose 30 pounds till July. But since that ain’t gonna happen (it’s already May), I already came to terms with the fact that I’ll have to stay fat this summer. Anyway I decided to buy a Power Shaper. I already got the money, now all I need to do is to order it. The thing I wanted to ask- when I order it, will I get a workout DVD with it?

Hello there Sam I_am. No, you don’t  get one. Can I ask where do you want to order it from?

I don’t actually have that information, but I am like 80% sure that you won’t get any workout DVD. I remember those proposals were very popular for I while, but they aren’t anymore. The best you can get with it is a little book-  guide of how to use the product.

My fiend Angela bought the Power Shaper and she didn't get any workout DVDs and they even forgot to send her the guide. Or it somehow got lost in the transport.

Really? Oh.. So sorry to hear that. It is so disappointing. :(

I was really hoping I would get a DVD that contains all the Power Shaper exercises.

It would be very convenient not to plan the  exercises at all and just follow the dvd. It would have made this a lot easier.

I still hope that maybe after your friend bought it, they came up with the idea to include a DVD in their offer. I would actually be willing to pay a bit more for it, just as long as I am provided with a dvd.

If anyone has more information about this, share.