Hi, everyone! First of all, I am 13 and in 8th grade. Something else you should know is that at my school, "hooking up" with somebody is just making out with them. Anyways,  there is this guy, and he wants to hook up with me. I don't know what to do! It wouldn't be my first kiss or anything, but still. Anyways, he facebooked me asking where I wanted to hook up and I said that I didn't know if I wanted to. He was really comforting and nice about it, but I wonder if it was just an act...I mean, you know how active male hormones are. I told some of my friends and they were mostly like, "No," or "Ewe." Other friends, though said I should. Oh, and also, this other girl likes him. See, everybody hates the girl because she is really annoying, but I pretend to be nice to her because I feel bad. Anyways, my friend, who is also her friend, was going to hook up with this ugly guy. Now, believe me, I don't know why she did this, but the girl that nobody likes told the teachers about my friend and the guy. Now I'm really scared because she actually likes the guy that wants to hook up with me and if she told the teachers I would get in so much trouble. PLEASE HELP ME! Thank you!

go with your gut instinct. usually thats the best way.

plus ignore what others say or think

i also think you should spend time with that guy but make sure others don't see you.

then decide what is the right thing to do.

sounds like fun thou.

just don't do anything where u both might be seen by others.

rumours suck !!

Hi if you feel you like him I also say go for him your happines comes first don't what other people say, spend time with the guy and if you like what you see go for if not then youl stop seeing him. You still young so don't presure yourself with guys take one step at time

thank you so much! you were a big help!