I wish I could say that I managed to accept a healthy life and that diet, exercises and all that is working for me, but it isn't. And it is because I am very lazy when it comes to being disciplined in eating and taking care about my body. But I am trying, and well, I hope I will succeed once. So, with what meal I can eat shoyu?

Well, shoyu is a type of soy sauce and therefore very healthy. There are several soy sauces and shoyu is made of soy and wheat in a fermentation process that includes Apergillus oryzae (koji). This process breaks down the hard for digestion soy proteins into easy to absorb substances such as amino acids, sugars etc.

Yes, the sauce has a nice taste, but you should know that there is difference between the sauce and the actual soy when it comes to benefits. Actually, soy sauce does not have isoflavones and also has a lot of salt, so be careful not to use too much of it. You can use this sauce with almost all food you can think of, I have tried it with meat and it is really nice.

First, congrats for at least trying to live healthy, at some point it will not be only trying but the actual way of living. Until then, try as much of healthy food as possible, see what fits your taste the most and then eat it! Of course, you do have to be aware of what you are eating, what are the good and bad sides of that food, sauce, drink...