I'm ready to go but I decided I don't like the store bought sauce I got....anyone got a good recipe for some? How do you make yours, bake, fry or both??

Greg is gassing up the truck now.

Gregcam is ready to go. Thongs are optional ;)
Here is our Ladder Truck

Fry, then bake them in extra sauce--yum!
Don't really have a recipe for sauce, but will mix more than one type of sauce together to give them more flava!

Not me. The wing place near me has like a 5 hour wait. There is a line out the door for them every year. It is their single busiest day of the year.
Last year Robin and I ordered at 1230 and they were ready at 1400

Hey: I am trhinking about making them now!

How hot do you want them? I don't really have a recipe per se, but I like to mix a bit of melted butter, sirachha (it's an Asian hot sauce, I am not sure of correct spelling) Frank's Red Hot, Cayenne, a bit of garlic and Old BAy, and whatever else is around.

I broil them first coated in about 1/4 of the sauce (maybe 1/3?) and then for the last ten minutes or so toss them with the rest of the sauce and that's that.

For people who don't like hot, I just broil them with a bit of butter, and add celery salt, Old Bay, and grated parmesan at the end. Even children (well, I know at least two) like these.

For really good chicken, but would need to be started now to be ready to cook by 8 (AND THIS STUFF IS THE BOMB)!

The Best Damn Grilled Chicken EvAH!!!!

3-4 lbs wings and drumsticks, cleaned and patted dty

zest from two lemons, with about 2 teaspons of juice
zest from two limes, ditto juice, or more to taste,but don't use too much or it will get too citrusy!
2 Tbs salt
2 Tbs sugar 1 tbs plus one tsp soy sauce
1 tbs plus 1 tsp onion powder
do ditto with garlic powder or to taste
1 1/2 tsp white pepper
1 1/4 tsp ground cardomon
ditto on nutmeg, yes, nutmeg
\ditto on savory
3/4 tsp allspice
3/4 tsp black pepper
3/4 tsp ground dried habaneros (I use habanero chili powder, but BE CAREFUL: no matter how much you like hot stuff, inhaling this is going to take a LONG time to get over. Wash your hands with a ton of anti-bacterial soap immediately following this last ingredient, and then again after playing with the chicken)
4 TBS unsalted butter
Combine all ingredients except the butter in a large bowl and mix well. rub allover chix pieces and let marinate 6hours or overnite

Heat a grill, you DON'T want to cook this inside unless you've got a commercial range hood on your stove

Melt butter, scrape marinade off of chicken. Mix with melted butter and brush all over chicken (yes it's a pain, but VERY good)
Grill until done You can also use this on a whole chicken, cut up in pieces or partially de-boned and flattened, whole.
Everyone who has tried this loves it. I would bet my cooking skills on this one.

Well, I did the broiler thing since I just couldn't stomach the thought of fried food.....and coated them with sauce partway through like you said, and they came out really tasty, but I am suddenly reminded why I don't eat these often....still too fatty!! YECHHHH.....my tummy hurts! :(

I didn't have wings, but my tummy is letting me know I've eaten
a little too much junk food. :(

a little too much junk food. :(
Poor Poky! :(