As far back as I can remember, I've always been a sad person. I don't really have any good memories, and all I can think about is how much my life sucks. I am 6 foot 6 inches tall and weigh almost 400 pounds, i really want to lose weight but every time I begin to excersise, the left side of my face goes numb and I'm afraid i won't catch my breath. I also have asthma, but haven't had an attack in years. I'm hungry all the time and always end up eating way more than I need. No matter what, I always feel as though I'm not good enough, be it for being a friend or for getting a job, but I always feel inadequate. I literally hate myself, and I don't appreciate or enjoy anything anymore. I am 18 years old and feel like I would be better off dead, but killing myself feels way to extreme, for everytime I think about it, I also think about that feint glimmer of hope thats still in my heart. i just don't know what to do, i don't have money for a shrink, and I have no one that will listen to me about my problems.

hey man , im sorry to hear that from you. Remember that ure not alone in this sh*t... a lot of people suffers from some sort of sadness from time to time. I too suffer from depression anxiety man and I know how it feels like . Totally sucks!!! .You have to try to control it by simply ignore it and work the day out, by meeting people , socialising, going out, make exercise and eat good food . If you need help and support u can join a group of ppl like you. Dont ever feel alone man socialise ure self!!:-) have a nice day!

regards,

GIL

Hi there! I read you post and wanted to reply too. I'm really sorry how you have been feeling. I do understand that sometimes you can feel alone. It is worth holding onto the times when you are not alone, and the times when you feel comfortable with yourself. Though there may be times when you don't feel happy, I find it helps sometimes to keep busy and keep arranging outings or activities, in or outside of home. You may find some activities which you enjoy doing on your own, or other activities where you would appreciate the company of other people.

It's nice to sometimes have a little balance of different types of activities, maybe a new course, exploring the things which you like?

Keep talking to people :-) Comedy is fab too sometimes, even if you don't feel you want it, I like to sit down and watch Jack Dee or other comedies, like the guy from liverpool, what's his name....? New comedian on TV recently. John Bishop!

I wish you all the best.

You could talk to your GP too, if you want to, or it might be possible to change if you are having problems talking with your current GP. I find it helps sometimes. Wishing you well!

Try some vitamins like B12 and Herbal tablets like St. John's Wort to fight ure symptoms!

I've realised that here in the UK, we are lucky enough to currently have a National Healthcare service, which is pre-paid by the Government. My apologies, if a similar option isn't available to you (reference my previous comment regarding, possibly a visit to a GP.) However, talking to people and on here may help.