Do you train alone or in company? What do you think are the benefits of each of the two ways? I don’t like to train in company because it can be very distracting and I always end up talking instead of training. I know that it only takes discipline, but I can’t concentrate when I’m training with a friend and we just start talking and can’t stop it and the training is ruined.

I like to train with friends and in my opinion it’s more efficient since we encourage one another. Sometimes when I don’t feel like training it’s easier to make myself go out when I know that some of my friends will be coming with me. We also talk during training, but we never let that interfere with efficiency. I don’t know why you don’t make a schedule and stick to it. For example, train for half an hour and after that make a ten minute pause and that’s it. No talking during running. Or you can all bring MP3 players and just run together without talking. So in my opinion it’s better for motivation when you train in company.