I’m completely new to running and I’d like to start properly. So, since I approximately know what to dress when I run, I want to learn something about the footwear. I know that it’s very important to choose the right footwear in order to prevent injuries and to protect your feet. What are the best running shoes that you would recommend me?

First of all, I’d like to tell you a very important thing and that is: there are no universally best running shoes. That means there are only running shoes that are best for particular pronation type or for particular foot type. Another thing is that you have to try the shoes and see if they fit you. So, if somebody tells you that the best running shoe is, for example, Adidas Supernova. It surely is one of the best running shoes, but for neutral pronation, which means that somebody who’s overpronator would find them uncomfortable. That’s why it’s of vital importance to determine your foot type and according to it, to buy proper shoes that will be comfortable.