Hi there! I’d like to ask you to help me choose clothes for running. I’m planning to run as a recreational activity so I don’t need anything pro. I’d like comfortable clothes and shoes to protect me from sun, dust, excessive sweating and injuries. Would it be too much if I expect it to be trendy and fashionable?  Thanks in advance!

Of course that being fashionable is a must even when you’re running or practicing any sports activity! I never buy anything that is outdated or cheap. My favorite equipment is Adidas. Their ClimaCool line is excellent for running, because the materials allow breathing. It’s not only quality, but also a very attractive collection. Cotton is not what you should insist on these days since there are fabrics designed especially to absorb the sweat and make it easier to evaporate. As for running shoes, you should first determine your foot type. As far as I know, there are three foot types, and depending on that fact, there are special running shoes. In order to prevent injuries, you should buy the model that’ll be appropriate for your foot type. I’d just like to add that Nike has a great new collection for women!