What I’m going to say will sound strange, but that’s how it is. Namely, the left shoe is hurting my right ankle. I know it’s odd but it’s true. I apparently run incorrectly but I can’t control my foot. How to change the motion of my left foot in order to prevent further injuring of my ankle? Does anybody else have the same problem?

I’ve never heard of something like that. Maybe you’ve chosen inappropriate shoes. I advise you to find out your kind of pronation. Maybe your shoes are for overpronation and you’re underpronator. Apart from that, you should see a physical therapist and see if there are certain exercises that will correct the motion of your foot. There are also insoles and orthotics whose role is to help you run correctly. For the time being, take long walks instead of running, change your shoes and try to see if your foot is in proper position while you walk. This way, you can only do yourself harm because only if you run correctly that can have effects. Otherwise it can only cause you injuries.