Hey people! I’ve taken up running only recently and this weekend I’ve bought my first pair of real running shoes! They’re great and very comfortable. It’s a pair of Adidas ClimaCool Rotterdam 4 Lady. They look fantastic. What do you think about this shoe? Is it good for running? I mean, I know that all of you are probably more seriously into running and that you have special shoes. I just want to know how this shoe is for regular, recreational running.

Welcome aboard! This shoe is excellent for your needs. If you’re a beginner you’ll feel pretty comfortable because it’s very well cushioned. Another important thing is that the upper is made of breathable material and it provides good ventilation and moisture control. It’s also a great shock absorber and if you run on the uneven and rocky ground, your feet won’t be injured. I only want to tell you for the next purchase that choosing a proper shoe is one of the most important things when it comes to running. Find out your foot type and according to it choose the proper shoe. Don’t look just design and the price. Good luck.