What is there to know about miso? What type is the best? I have heard that it is made from soybeans so it is healthy, I guess. Anyway, I am trying to make a good, healthy diet and want to include some types of food I have not tried before. Should I start with miso?

Miso is all about enzymes and microorganisms that help with a digestion process. Also, they help, although in a small amount, with destroying the harmful microorganisms that enter the system. So, miso is recommended for everyone, and you can start with trying the soup, depending on the cooking method, it can be so delicious.

Miso comes from Japan, and it is a sort of traditional food there. This means there are people that claim no one has been sick in their families for decades thanks to eating miso. Well, generally, Japanese people live the longest, so there might be some true in those stories regarding miso.

When it comes to longevity, it is not just miso or other food. Most of the Japanese are disciplined when it comes to many things, including food. So, they eat healthy and do not exaggerate much. And that is one of the recipes for a long and healthy life. Too bad most of us cannot accept those habits.