Hi, I heard that Japanese eat healthy diet, so I thought of adjusting my eating habits to Japanese. What should I eat, since I don’t tend to cook sushi and rice all the time?

Fundamental ingredients for Japanese cuisine are rice, soya, sea food, meat and many other ingredients. It is wrong to believe that only sushi is Japanese traditional dish. You should provide yourself a cookbook of Japanese dishes and start to practise preparing and explore rich pallete of distinguished tastes from Japan. Generaly, their cuisine is healthy because of poor intake of saturated fats, and increases amount of protective ingredients like omega 3 acids from sea fish and phytosterols, anticancer protectors from soy beans and all products from soy like tofu. All kinds of vegetables are also present in Japanese diet.