Hello

I was wondering to start eat something healthy, and I know that I am still looking for the right diet program. I am experimenting a lot, but that is ok. I want to try this Tahiti diet program, because I was reading some recipes, and I can say that it looks like a really cool diet program. So, can you tell me what are the best dishes for someone who is following Tahiti diet? My mother, she is not living in the same city like I do, and she is following this diet. She told me that I should try, and I really don’t know what to do.

Can you tell me more about the dishes? 

This diet program has a lot of lovely meals, that you are going to love, if you start to follow this diet program. It is a little bit hard to find some dishes and recipes, but I am sure that you will be able to find it. So, Tahiti diet is all about traditional food, but the groceries are almost ordinary as well. So, no mistake.

The best dishes, for me, of course, are those one who are contain a lot of vegetables or fruits, maybe some fish. It is great because you can combine it.

It is not hard to follow and it is very delicious :)

Have a nice day! 

Hey there,

Some vegetable dishes are always amazing thing. I don’t know that much about Tahiti diet recipes, but I do know that they are pretty delicious. I know that I wanted to follow this diet program as well, because I really do love those exotic dishes, but I was not able to find any recipe. It is really hard and I believe that someone, who was or who is following this diet program, can tell you much about this.

But, the main point is vegetables and fruits.

The best dishes ever! I don’t know a lot about this, sorry.

Have a nice day! 

Hello there,

Thank you very much! I have heard about this, how hard is to find some recipes. I know that I should eat as much as vegetables as I can, and that is totally fine by me, because I really do love to eat fruits and vegetables.

I asked for advice my friend, she was following this diet program, but she doesn’t know where her recipes are. I really hope that she will  be able to find them soon, so I will share some Tahiti diet dishes for you, you can be sure.

Thank you so much for your informations, they are very helpful.

Have a nice day! 

Vegetables and fruits are effective for body. it keeps your body well and free from diseases.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use