Hello everyone,

I just had my 4th meal. It was so delicious. Ok, I will give you my recipe. I found it on the internet, and it is really amazing.

Parmesan and Spinach

Parmesan and spinach with eggs - just amazing combination. Chop tomato and onion, and put it on light heat. Than, add 4 white eggs, and one yellow, some tomato, spinach and cook. Before it is almost over, put some parmesan cheese and melt it. This is a meal that you also can eat for your breakfast.

• Total fat – 8,3 g
  • Carbs - 13,8 g,
  • Protein – 19 g.

Enjoy! 

this is really delicious recipe. I made this five days ago. I usually make this meal for breakfast, not for my fourth or fifth meal. One tip – Instead of parmesan, you can use some feta cheese. Do you eat bread with this meal? You shouldn’t eat white bread. Make your own, from oats baked in oven. Where I can find more recipes for this fist cycle? Any particular web site or...? And one more thing; can I eat for breakfast four yellow and two white eggs, instead of one?  I will buy 17 day diet cookbook soon, so I will share some recipes with you. 

Hi everyone,

Here is my recipe for breakfast.

Sweet oatmeal cookies. I found this on the internet. It is very delicious.

You need : banana, oat flour, oats, sea salt, stevia, eggs, and chocolate whey protein. Preheat your oven to 250 degrees. In a bowl, whisk together otas, oat flour, banana, 2 eggs (one yellow), stevia and chocolate whey protein. Roll this into balls, and put it on parchment paper. Bake until cookies browned, about 15 to 20 minutes. Also, you can use soy milk in this recipe. Calories in cookies – only 130! Amazing, right!

This is ideal breakfast!

Enjoy

Hello guys,

Everyday is like a one new challenge for me. I experiment with the food, I eat only healthy groceries, and I fell great! At the moment, I am making a delicious meal. Here comes the recipe!

Fresh chinese salad

Mix some vegetables and fruit in one large bowl. You need next groceries: spinach, oranges, feta or parmesan cheese, green salad,olives, olive oil and sea salt. Combine all this, and you can eat it! Also, you can combine all groceries in a blender and blend until completely smooth. You can also serve it immediately. This is just perfect salad „to go“, or for lunch. 

Bon appetite!

also mix some almonds there. It is yummmiiii :)