Hello. I'm 25 year old male and I'm interested to find out some things about average man and woman weight. You see, about eight years ago I started with bodybuilding and I'm very happy with the way I look now. About a year ago I started to work in the gym in which I was coming all these years as a fitness and weightlifting instructor.
I know almost everything there is to know about this business but people often come to me and ask me about there weight and about average man and woman weight. It is very complicate for me to answer these questions because I have read in several books different stuff. Does, anybody knows more about this.

Hello. I have just read your post and decided to help you. I also didn’t know anything about this and so I have done a small research on my own about this subject and listen what I have found out.
This could be very important to you because accurate men’s height and weight charts, are useful for comparing your height and weight to others of the same age, gender and race. I have some information about average male American man weight. You see, men that are between 20 and 29 yrs old have average weight 76 kilograms, between 30 and 39 years- 81.3kilograms, between 40 and 49 years- 82.6 kilograms and those between 50 to 59 years- 84 kilograms.
This is what I have found out- hope it could help you.

amadon wrote:

I don't believe your information is correct. I think your information is recommended not actual. Most men in this age group weigh more than this.