Hello, I am 30 years old and I am experiencing severe dandruff problem. It looks like no matter what product I try, it just won’t work. What I want to say is that this problems is becoming more serious ever since I began a new job, much stressful than the previous one. Is there a safe way of dandruff removal?

Well, dandruff is a problem for many people. It might be a good thing to go on a hair medical check up, doctors might determine what type of skin you have and what would be the best course of action for you. And perhaps there is some other problem, like seborrhea, present. Anyway, that would be the safest method for you.

I've gone to the doctor and he gave me a rx shampoo that did not help one bit. The town I live in changed their water supply and I take a water pill daily, both events starting about the same time...I don't know what else to do. I've gone back to the doctor and he was at a loss. I'm 30, actively trying to get pregnant and I can't stop scratching and brushing the flakes from my shoulders.

1) Use Ginger juice for strengthening ur hair and stop it from falling
2) Massage scalp with Almond Oil then put glycerine in the areas where you have dandruff.

The two together have been tried and tested with good results within a week. In fact the second cure will rectify dandruff immediately after a couple of times only.

Both remedies should be repeated at least three times a week.