What is the best moisturizer? I don’t know how to choose on when I am in the shop. I don’t even know what impotent ingredient of the moisturizer is. Can anyone give me explanation? I’ll be very grateful.

The best is one that suits you the most, but a facial moisturizer should be more than just something you dab on after cleansing and before applying sunscreen. The one I am using contains ingredients like shea butter to lubricate the skin and humectants such as glycerin and hyaluronic acid to lock in moisture. Vitamin C is one of the best-known ingredients used to fight free radical damage caused by pollution and sun exposure, also moisturizer's naturopathic ingredients, like arnica and aloe vera, decrease the likelihood of irritation, making it ideal for nearly everyone.

hello there,

in my opinion it is best to visist the dermatologist or beauty saloon. When we are young we are searching the best option and later on we get used to what we think it is best thing for us. Since i had problematic skin when i was teenager i was recomended the moisturazing and cleaning products by my doctor and this was great thing because few of my friends have made mistake when they were choosing.

It is important to know your skin type so that you can choose washing gel, tonic and moisturazing cream. Also, it is important to use cream every day and to make this process of cleaning and hydratazing your habit. I hope this was helpful.