Hi

My sister is planning to start with Thrive diet. I read some articles about it and I liked it. I know that this is a very strict, plant based program but she is ok with that. She doesn’t like meat so much so I don’t think it will be a problem for her to avoid it. I hope this diet will work well for her and she will lose some pounds but also I hope this diet will detoxify her whole body and make her feel better. There is one thing I don’t know, though. How fast can she lose weight with this diet program? 

Hi Mellisa8

This is a very common question. Everybody who wants to start with some diet, first wants to know how fast will the diet make him or her slim. I don’t like that. You have to make researches first and find out is that diet healthy or will it make you sick. Then you should see is it possible for you to follow it, does it suit you.

Tempo of losing weight with every diet program is an individual thing. We are all different and we all have different metabolisms.

I can only tell you that this diet is great and that you will lose pounds for sure. I think that you can lose from 7 to 12 pounds per month.

I understand what you're talking about Aristotle40. That is really annoying. I don’t like that question, about tempo of losing weight when using some pills or some diet program, neither.

But I don’t think that you are one of these people Mellisa8. I see that you’ve made some researches and that you know a lot about Thrive diet. I understand that you are worried about your sister and that you just want her to feel better. Your question is reasonable and I will try to help you out.

If your sister is disciplined and have the willpower I think that she can lose even 14 pounds for one month.