Good day, my little sister wants to follow the genotype diet program, and she wants me to help her, even if I told her that I don’t know that much about this diet program. She is interested in this diet program, but I know that the main reason is that her new boyfriend told her that this diet program is an excellent, because his ex – girlfriend was following it and I know that she is extremely handsome. There is no chance that she will think about some other diet program now. I don’t know what to do, and I really want to help her.

Can you tell me how fast can you lose weight with the genotype diet program?

Tnx a lot! 

Hi there,

Can you tell me how much weight she needs to lose? Because, is she has a little extra pounds, than she needs to change her way of eating, and that is it :) Now, let’s talk about the genotype diet program. It is good diet program, but somehow I believe that your sisters is a teen girl or she is in early 20s. So, I don’t think that this diet program is for her, but she can lose her pounds, that is for sure. Not that fast, because at the first month, your body needs to get used on this diet program. After that, she will start to lose her pounds. I don’t know what exactly she wants :)

Hi, my brother’s ex – girlfriend was on this diet program for a few months. She was feeling healthier but she didn’t lost so many pounds as she wanted. Maybe she needed to wait to see some results, but no – she is just like that, when something doesn’t go how she expected, she quits this diet program :) The same thing happened with the genotype diet program, I think that in four months she lost 17 pounds, and her goal was to lose around 30 pounds, which was pretty impossible because that was the first time that she was following some diet program.

So, you can lose your pounds, but not SO quick as you expected :)