Good day,

Yesterday, I run out at my older cousin and her daughter. I have to say that she is beautiful. She finished her school and she wants to be a doctor. She has some assignment, something to write about some diet program that is connected with blood type diet. Or, something that is similar. I want to offer my help, but I am not sure am I right about something, so I was really hoping that you can tell me.

Is the Genotype diet similar to the blood type diet program?I want to suggest her to focus on this one, but I am not sure!

Tnx a lot!

Hey,

Yes, it is. It is similar, very similar. You can make a perfect work about it, at least, I think so. Actually, it is the same :D

Just like the blood type diet program, the genotype diet program calculates the way your body reacts to dieting. After this, it creates some good eating plan to counteract your body’s natural tendencies. It is also created by Dr D’Adamo, so you can see that it is the same. This is a program that will help you lose your weight and find what is healthy for you to eat.

Good luck!

I hope that this is helpful!

Hello there,

This is an excellent diet program. I remember, when my friend Elena got fat after her pregnancy, she really needed some help. Somebody recommended her this diet program, and it is really the same. The same is the creator of this diet program as well.

Once you visit them, you will get full eating plan, whole menu that you need to follow. It is amazing. So, it is the same and I would like recommend anyone who wants to follow this diet program to visit this clinic.

You will be thrilled, trust me! 

I still didn't tried this, but I will. I am sure! 

Hello there,

Thank you very much. I just remembered that my sister was following blood type diet program, so I am sure that she can give me a lot of tips. I have heard almost everything good about this diet program, and I was wondering, why we all should not try something that is so good and popular. I will research more about it, to see whole benefits of this diet program, and who knows, maybe I will visit this clinic one day.

Until that, I really hope that you will share your stories with me.

Have a nice day and thank you so much!