I had went to the clinic , and the doctor told me i had chlamydia. He gave me doxycycline to take. I have waited a week and two days , is it safe for me to have sex now,

Hi: My advice at that time would have been to wait until the doctor has retested you and given you a clean bill of health. One week and two days doesn't seem like a long time to me. What did you find out? Did you get a check-up after you finished the medication? Are sure, by now that it was cleared up completely? Please let me know how you are doing since you made your post. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

How is it possible to have no symptoms ? I was recently diagnosed with Chlamydia but I have had no symptoms . Idk hoe long I have had it but I also found out I am 7 weeks pregnant . Why didnt I have symptoms ? Will my baby be harmed ?