So I have a problem regarding squirting. 

When my boyfriend is stimulating my G-spot I feel like I'm about to pee. I have orgasms but the urge to pee doesn't go away. After sex I usually have a full feeling at the base of my stomach. 

At first I thought it was just pee, but I really don't anymore. I think I should squirt and I feel it coming, building but I just can't get it out. I don't know what to do - it feels good, but even when I come it doesn't want to come out. I don't know if I should relax - I try, but it just doesn't work. Stimulating G-spot for a long period of time doesn't really help. 

Maybe someone had similar situation and could shed some light - thanks! :) 

Hi there, I too have the same problem, talked to my sis abt it, she is a squirter, but not all times. she easily soaks a small hand towel, when I was a lil younger I've always wondered why she carried those hand towels to bed. she says that it's just that some of us girls can while some don't. And that not all of 'em squirt. I've asked but None of my friends squirt too... All that v can possibly manage is really wet panties...lol. anything else u need to pls feel free to ask, i can get my sis to answer u too, if something specific.

And by the way I'm 17, and the above experience is just from the only thing that has ever entered my p***#.... My fingers. Still haven't let my bf in. But my sister, she is 19, says she has done it with her bf thrice, also that he loves when she squirts...

I think you need to detoxify your insides so try drinking warm water and google other stuff to help. If that doesn’t work go and see a doctor if u want