Any of you ever tried the Yankz laces?

Thoughts, comments?

Funny you should ask; just started using them this week to aid in tri transitions and to eliminate the occasional shoelace that comes untied. Ran in them once. Didn't like them in my running shoes - too loose in the back. Very uncomfortable, and I got a blister on only a 10.1M run on my heel (and I've never had a heel blister before :( ). Need to play with making them really tight, but then it might be very difficult to get my foot in my shoe. I like my shoes tight around my heel. Love them on my bike shoes, though.

I use Easy Laces. I love them! They are kinda bungee-like and end up being way more comfy than regular laces since the pressure is more uniform on the top of my foot.

I ran in Yankz for a while last year. I had a tough time getting the fit dialed in - my shoes either felt too loose or too tight. Even when I got the shoes to fit fairly comfortably across the top of the foot , they were too loose in the heel (a problem I never found a fix for).

I gave up on 'em when I bought new shoes - I don't miss them at all.

I just use lace locks on my running shoes.

I use EasyLaces. Once you get them adjusted (takes a few runs) they're awesome. Used in my first Tri today and shaved about 45 seconds from T2. Total T2 was 2:15 and 2:00 was running in and out. For me, that's huge. I'm a BIG guy and I have to sit down to put on and lace shoes. With this, I just shove my foot in, yank the tongue and I'm good.

The only lace system I've tried so far is Lock Laces. Great fit, waterproof, and clutzproof!

All you need in transition

I used speed laces and did no really like them.
I know use lace locks, cut the extra off the ends and burn them.
I have like 5 extra pair of lace locks. They are fantastic