This is so annoying. I’ve bought a pair of new running shoes recently and though I’ve paid a small fortune for them, there is something wrong. Namely, I’ve been kicking myself in the ankle with new running shoes. I can’t return them because I’ve worn them and I don’t know what to do. It would be impossible to buy a new pair since these really cost a pretty penny. Any suggestions?

My first suggestion would be to be careful when buying your running shoes. As you can see it’s not that easy as it may seem. It’s pretty tricky to know whether the shoes that fit you well in the sports store will be comfortable when you start running. That’s why you should read reviews because people usually indicate what kind of problems they encounter with a certain model. Maybe you chosen a pair of shoes that is suitable for another foot type. I don’t know what to suggest you, because you can’t alter them in any way. Sometimes you can do something by buying insoles, but they won’t help in this situation. The only thing you can do is use them for walking and buy some more affordable shoes for running.

I to have problems kicking my ankles while running with some shoes. I have been running for 30 years and have never been able to figure out why. I have ran in every generation of SauconyTriumph shoes, currently on #6, some generations I kick my ankles bloody others I don't. I am currently having this problem with Saucony Hurricane 11 and they cut like a knife. Most of the time I can use elastic ankle supports which can be bought at running stores or even Meijers stores. But in my case the hurricanes still cut my ankles through the elastic and looking for a new shoe. As far as knowing if this will happen before you actually run in them, No matter how careful you are I don't see how without knowing an underlying cause first. Good luck because in 30 years I can't find an answer. Mike

any recommended shop for running shoes

This is so annoying. I ve bought a pair of new running shoes recently and though I ve paid a small fortune for them, there is something wrong. Namely, I ve been kicking myself in the ankle with new running shoes. I can t return them because I ve worn them and I don t know what to do. It would be impossible to buy a new pair since these really cost a pretty penny. Any suggestions?
Dude, be careful when buying new shoes for running. I recommend that you buy buy from mizuno. They have lots runnign shoes there. You can't go wrong. May I ask, what brand of socks do you wear? Coz sometimes, it affects the runner's performance as well. I use smartwool socks to along with mizuno. Its good fit for me.

mizuno??? kinda doubted