Does anyone have a recommendation for a plastic surgeon in NYC for a rhinoplasty? I am looking to have a nose job done, but I have no idea for which doctor to begin looking into! I am NOT looking for tiny/natural subtle changes to my nose; I am looking for a doctor that will be able to fix my large bulbous nose and make it as tiny as possible!

Does anyone have any recommendations from personal experience, or any warnings for whom I should avoid? And I really would not be able to afford having a second revision surgery.

Thank You!

Avoid Dr. Andrew Jacono! He is the WORST surgeon on the face of this earth!

many people had a bad experience with him. if you want a drastic rhino, try dr. rizk or baker

Its not wise to limit potential surgeons to one geographic area. I underwent two unsuccessful procedures after my nose was broken, both were done by "neighborhood" surgeons. Since that time, I have dealt with quite a few severe complications post surgery.  I did several years of research to find surgeons who are very well versed in complex revision rhinoplasty. I just wish I would have known about these these surgeons before I went in for my intial operation. These handful are among the best in the world. The surgeons are listed in no particular order:

A) Dr. Mark Constantian - Nashua, New Hampshire

B) Dr. Bahamon Guyuron - Cleveland, Ohio

C) Dr. C Spencer Cochran - Dallas, TX

D) Dr. Richard E Davis - Miramar, FL

E) Dr. Jay Calvert - Beverly Hills, CA

F) Dr. Dean Torumi - Chicago, IL

I would consult with the at least 4-5 of these surgeons before making a decision. Rhinoplasty and revision rhinoplasty are very complicated procedures. Paying a little bit more ahead of time can save you from tons of hardship later. Do your homework, and be educated.

Avoid Dr. Richard Westreich at all costs (although you may not have even heard his name at all since he's not well known). I was tried to cut corners/costs and made the mistake of using him - now I have to pay to do it all again!

I agree that Dr. Richard Westreich is awful. Definitely avoid him.  He did a terrible job with my surgery and made my nose worse than it was when he started. I hope people read these Dr. Richard Westreich reviews and don't make the mistake that I did or you will end up having to find another doctor to fix what he messed up.

I agree - Westreich ruined my nose! Now I'm looking for someone to fix it but I only need smaller changes... Anyone use Dr Loeb?? I much prefer his online portfolio to Rizk... Anyone

hi, could you give more context on what happened? I have a consultation with him for a revision rhino, but my issue is not cosmetic, purely breathing

Hi! Would you mind sharing with me a bit more about your experience with westreich? i have a consult with him for a revision rhino, yet my problems are purely functional (breathing) not cosmetic

You will come out with a nose that looks worse than when you started. Don't let him touch your face. He is a terrible dr.

What did he do to your nose?

ugh one rhinoplasty and one revision and my nose is still bad - someone save me