I have a problem, or not exactly a problem, but I definitely need someone’s opinion. When I met with my gynecologist, I told her I was going to TTC. Then, she said I should take care that I do not take any caffeine. However, when I was talking to my mother, she said my cousin also had TTC, but she drunk huge amounts of coffee, and nothing happened. Can you tell me how does it go caffeine while TTC intake, should I really avoid coffee?

I just know that I was during my pregnancy had two cups of coffee, that were allowed per my doctor. I did not have any trouble with TTC so I am not sure if caffeine could harm you or your baby. However, I think maybe you can get your regular coffee drink in decaf.
I have one friend who also had TTC, but she could not definite anything about eliminating caffeine during that time. I just want you to know that every doctor is different. I would not think, that your intake is too much to cause any problems while TTC. During my pregnancy, I did not know that caffeine had anything to do with TTC, and I have a son that is a super calm, mild mannered little boy. He hardly ever fusses and has slept through the night since he was two months old. When I was pregnant other time, I drank as much caffeine as I could get my hands on and they were super fussy babies. That is why I have to tell you caffeine while TTC cannot be so much dangerous as your doctor might think, but anyway, if you can get rid of that habit it would be better I guess.